Family Law and Divorce Attorney Dawn Merino has over twenty years of experience handling domestic disputes. She is skilled at identifying your particular issues and employing the correct strategies for your case. Dawn Merino can assist her clients in separating the emotional aspects of the case from the legal realities of the case. Dawn Merino is proud to serve the communities of Glen Burnie, Pasadena, and Hanover, MD as well as the surrounding communities. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us or call us today!
• University Of Baltimore School of Law – May 1991
• Juris Doctorate Degree
• The American University – May 1983
• Bachelor of Arts
• Interdisciplinary Degree in Communications, Law, Economics & Government
• Admitted to Maryland Bar – June 1992
• Member of the Maryland State Bar Association and Member of the Family Law Section
• Member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association
• Former Chairman and Secretary of the Family Law Subcommittee
• MICPEL Custody and Property Law Mediation Training
• Volunteer Facilitator for Anne Arundel County Circuit Court
• Law Office of Michael F. Gilligan – July 1989 to Present
• Handled all aspects of Family Law. Extensive litigation experience. Appointed as Guardian ad litem and Nagle v. Hooks attorney. Appointed to represent the alleged disabled in Guardianship proceedings.
• Former Member and Chairman of the Anne Arundel County Animal Control Commission
• Former Member of the Anne Arundel County Commission for Women
• Member of the Poplar Ridge Community Association
About The Law Office Of Dawn Merino
The Law Office Of Dawn Merino has been providing legal services and mediation to the people of Glen Burnie, MD and the surrounding areas for over twenty years. Specializing in family law, The Law Office Of Dawn Merino’s clients remain grateful for our assistance during the most difficult phase of their lives. We offer legal services and mediation for matters including divorce, separation, and child custody.
Areas of practice include, but are not restricted to:
Divorce & Alimony
Child Custody & Visitation
Domestic Violence & Protective Orders
If you’re seeking quality legal aid to settle your family disputes, look no further. Contact us or call us today, and let the dependable staff at The Law Office Of Dawn Merino take care of the rest.
Dawn is an Awesome attorney. She knows how to get it done, keep the client calm, and fight for what is right! If you need a divorce attorney, Dawn is who you want.
- David Siler. 1/5/2020
Dawn Merino guided me through the divorce process and was instrumental in helping me receive the very best settlement. She was professional and caring. I am very grateful to her for expediting my divorce and helping me achieve a very favorable settlement.
- Teresa Billet. 4/21/2017
Dawn is the best attorney I have ever worked with. My fiance and I have used her on many occasions. She gives an honest approach and won't waste your time or money. Her professionalism is bar none. I have also recommended her to many of my friends and she either helps them or guides them in the right direction to another attorney with a different specialty.